Do you have internationally mobile expatriate employees working in the UK or overseas? If yes then our dedicated, highly experienced team offer a fully-managed, expatriate payroll service that offers:
- Appendix 4 applications in respect of short-term business visitors in to the UK to obviate the need to operate UK PAYE withholding;
- Appendix 5 applications for UK employees working overseas and remaining tax resident in the UK to incorporate a foreign tax credit claim via the UK payroll;
- Shadow payroll operation to the extent the expatriate employee continues to receive compensation in the home country;
- Inbound and outbound/modified payroll operation (Appendix 6, 7a and 7b) in respect of tax equalised employees;
- Certificate of Coverage and A1 applications to support the home and host social security position;
- Payroll health checks to ensure robustness and compliance;
- Form P11D preparation to report employee benefits correctly;
- Payroll consultancy on all aspects of expatriate payroll management.
Expatriate payroll can be a complex area in which mistakes can easily lead to inadequate compliance and/or over or under payments to the relevant tax authorities.
Please contact Alex Scott-Ruddock on 020 7523 5322 to discuss how we can help you, for more information or to arrange a no-obligation meeting.
January 29, 2018
November 8, 2017
June 6, 2017
March 6, 2017