Share Plan Administration
We know and understand both the benefits and pitfalls of setting-up and operating a share plan for your staff and have offered share plan services to our clients for many years.
We offer flexibility in what we provide: just consultancy, or a partly-administered or fully outsourced service.
As with all the services we provide, we can cater to our clients every need, focusing on a high level of service while remaining cost-competitive.
We can administer approved and non-approved plans, including:
- UK Share Incentive Plans (SIP)
- Enterprise Management Incentive Plans (EMI)
- Long Term Incentive Plans (LTIP)
- Deferred Bonus Plans (DBP or DSB)
- Executive and Company Share Option Plans (ESOP and CSOP)
- Growth or Joint Ownership Share Plans
- Nil or Partly Paid Share Plans
Additionally, we can:
- act as trustees;
- attend to all routine correspondences;
- provide a scalable software platform often necessary for larger plans;
- reconcile or audit existing share plan data;
If you would like to discuss our share plan services further, please feel free to contact us without obligation.
The Chancellor unveiled his Autumn Statement on 22 November 2023…November 23, 2023
The Chancellor unveiled his Spring Budget on 15 March 2023…April 19, 2023
If your organisation allows hybrid working for your staff, where they can work both in the office…January 4, 2023
We would like to wish all of our clients and associates a Happy Christmas and prosperous 2023…December 14, 2022