Share Plan Administration
We know and understand both the benefits and pitfalls of setting-up and operating a share plan for your staff and have offered share plan services to our clients for many years.
We offer flexibility in what we provide: just consultancy, or a partly-administered or fully outsourced service.
As with all the services we provide, we can cater to our clients every need, focusing on a high level of service while remaining cost-competitive.
We can administer approved and non-approved plans, including:
- UK Share Incentive Plans (SIP)
- Enterprise Management Incentive Plans (EMI)
- Long Term Incentive Plans (LTIP)
- Deferred Bonus Plans (DBP or DSB)
- Executive and Company Share Option Plans (ESOP and CSOP)
- Growth or Joint Ownership Share Plans
- Nil or Partly Paid Share Plans
Additionally, we can:
- act as trustees;
- attend to all routine correspondences;
- provide a scalable software platform often necessary for larger plans;
- reconcile or audit existing share plan data;
If you would like to discuss our share plan services further, please feel free to contact us without obligation.
Further to the regular updates made to the furlough scheme on a monthly basis…August 23, 2021
The Chancellor Rishi Sunak revealed details of the 2021 Budget…April 27, 2021
These latest changes may affect only individuals that are engaged by medium…April 23, 2021
So now that I have a business idea…September 15, 2020