Share Plan Administration
We know and understand both the benefits and pitfalls of setting-up and operating a share plan for your staff and have offered share plan services to our clients for many years.
We offer flexibility in what we provide: just consultancy, or a partly-administered or fully outsourced service.
As with all the services we provide, we can cater to our clients every need, focusing on a high level of service while remaining cost-competitive.
We can administer approved and non-approved plans, including:
- UK Share Incentive Plans (SIP)
- Enterprise Management Incentive Plans (EMI)
- Long Term Incentive Plans (LTIP)
- Deferred Bonus Plans (DBP or DSB)
- Executive and Company Share Option Plans (ESOP and CSOP)
- Growth or Joint Ownership Share Plans
- Nil or Partly Paid Share Plans
Additionally, we can:
- act as trustees;
- attend to all routine correspondences;
- provide a scalable software platform often necessary for larger plans;
- reconcile or audit existing share plan data;
If you would like to discuss our share plan services further, please feel free to contact us without obligation.
The following example shows a Group Policy named…January 4, 2022
Further to the regular updates made to the furlough scheme on a monthly basis…August 23, 2021
The Chancellor Rishi Sunak revealed details of the 2021 Budget…April 27, 2021
These latest changes may affect only individuals that are engaged by medium…April 23, 2021